The primary objectives of the Office of Research and Development are to reinforce cooperative relationships between the university and government organizations and private enterprises, to actively pursue joint research and training projects, to offer career counseling services for the university's graduates, and to provide off-campus job training.
Major functions of the Office of Research and Development include:
- Assisting faculty members in their application for the research funding from the Ministry of Science and Technology, the Ministry of Education, and other public and private corporations.
- Facilitating the utilization of university facilities and resources for research, publication, and quality assurance purposes by businesses such as research hospitals.
- Setting up qualified places for professional skill certification to provide professional services.
- Providing internship programs for CNU students through cooperation with businesses.
- Providing a value-added platform for health industry enterprises through the use of both university and government resources.
- Incubating small- & medium-sized businesses or individuals focusing on innovative technologies and products.
Dean of Office of Research and Development
Dr. Yih-Feng Chang
Professor, Department of Tourism and Management
Tel: +886-6-2664911 Ext.1401
Office of Research and Development
Tel: +886-6-2664911 Ext.1400
Research and Development Office
The Office of Research and Development is composed of two divisions and one center:
The Division of Research and University-Industry Cooperation
Main duty of this division is to actively
- Encourage CNU faculty to apply to all types of academic research projects.
- Strengthen the industry-academic collaboration.
- Facilitate the cooperation between enterprises and CNU faculty member in developing new techniques and new products.
Tel: +886-6-2664911 Ext.1403
The Division of Practical Training and Employment Counseling
Main duty of this division is to
- Arrange speeches on career planning, organize job fairs, and conduct preparatory classes for professional licenses.
- Provide online vocational interest evaluations for students.
- Provide an online platform for companies to post employment opportunities.
- Investigate graduate career fields and conduct employer satisfaction surveys.
- Arrange practical training for students.
Tel: +886-6-2664911 Ext.1407
The Innovation and Incubation Center
The Innovation and Incubation Center provides the following services:
- Provide enterprise incubation and cultivation.
- Provide R&D equipment and human resource support.
- Provide professional consultation and technology cooperation.
- Conduct professional training and cultivation.
- Establish and maintain a platform for R&D product exhibition.
Tel: +886-6-2664911 Ext.7200